Sunday, March 8, 2009

Easy like Sunday Morning...

The best part about a Sunday morning for me is slowly getting out of bed, grabbing some coffee and sitting down to watch Sunday morning news talk shows. Meet the Press, Wall Street Journal Sunday, and Fox News Sunday are all up there on my list - a newcomer that I have added into the mix is MaineBiz Sunday. A local program that is very informative on the economy in Maine and generally focuses in on a specific industry from week to week. For some reason this feels like a lazy morning each week that I stay in my pjs, finish a few cups of coffee and catch up on news - however, I always get fired up for the upcoming week and jot down thoughts on multiple lists. Come Monday morning I'm focused and ready to run - if I only could get away with staying in my pjs.

MaineBiz site: http://www.mainebiz.biz/

No comments:

Post a Comment