Monday, November 2, 2009

Listing presentations...



I am so excited to be working on one of my favorite things: Listing Presentations!!
I'm currently working on 3 and they are all very different properties, so I'm in the process of tailoring them all. Working for a Sotheby's International Realty affiliate is so fabulous, but even more so when working on behind the scenes details for things like listing/marketing presentations. The company offers so many tools and templates that it really does make my job much easier in terms of streamlining, which of course allows me extra time to be out in the field representing buyers/sellers or furthering my continuing education. In fact, Sotheby's International Realty offers so many different marketing tools, I think I should spend some time on their member site to make sure I'm not missing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment