Monday, September 28, 2009

Countdown is on...

The First Time Homebuyer Tax credit is only available on homes purchased prior to December 1, 2009. I am definitely seeing an increase in buyers who are looking to take advantage of this. In fact, right now I'm working with 4 different groups of 1st time buyers. I am so thrilled to be able to help them in this HUGE and very EXCITING transaction.

Lately, I'm showings homes in the lower price ranges to 1st time buyers at least twice a week - if you or anyone who is a first time buyer would like to come along let me know - erica.bates@swanagency.com
I've found that by doing this some of the buyers have traded stories, and even made friendships - looking at homes is often nerve-racking for some, and this approach makes things a lot of fun.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment