Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SOLD!!!! I promised more...


Very happy buyer and even happier sellers, who also happen to be my inlaws! GREAT combo. This charming 1860s Cape sold last week for $182,000 located at 335 Upper Dedham Road, Dedham.
On another note, I am seeing first time buyers get more serious as we enter into Fall. Good thing since in order to take advantage of the tax incentives (state and federal) a first time buyer must have closed by November 30, 2009. That is sneaking up on us!

There are deals out there, but I am seeing the lower priced inventory start to move and become less and less - a great sign for our local housing market. I emphasize LOCAL because it is easy to hear and believe everything we see on the National News - but remember it may not apply to our local market.

No comments:

Post a Comment