Thursday, September 3, 2009

I love September!


Ahhh, I am SO happy to see September and what a great stretch of weather we are having! I have seen the inquiries really pick up with the first time buyer sector - I've shown a few couples recently that are hoping to make offers within the month. The deadline for the tax credits being offered by the Federal and State governments is November 30th, so the race is on!

On my way back from showing one of my listings the other night, I decided to take the long way home (isn't that a country song?), and I went through Seawall, a portion of Acadia National Park in Southwest Harbor. There were only a few people there, and I was lucky to get there just in time for sunset. The moon was also slowly rising up over the ocean too, what a great scene.

Hopefully now that September is here I will be out and enjoying more of these sites; we live in such a gorgeous setting I must pay closer attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment