Thursday, January 26, 2012

Back to work!

After yet another getaway (this time to a friends wedding in Mexico) I am ready to get back to work. From what the analysts are projecting, 2012 is going to be a good real estate year. So far numbers are already up from last year at this time, except for home sale prices, which are down and that is a good thing. Finally I am able to say I'm putting my money where my mouth is and I am purchasing a condo in the heart of Bar Harbor. It happens to be the place I've been living for the past two years so I know it will be a good fit. Hopefully I'll be showing by example what a great time it is to purchase real estate!

Enjoying a margarita in Sayulita, Mexico
The top floor is where my condo is located!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Buying a house is a huge step and a big investment. Want to make sure that investment is protected? Check out IntelliQuote for quotes on life insurance policies that could help protect that home for generations to come. http://bit.ly/AdyOZ1

    ReplyDelete